We just got back from two weeks at Disney World. Here are the things I learned from the experience.
1. It IS the humidity.
2. Lines don't get shorter just because you whine.
3. Daddy's sweat marks look like Mickey Mouse.
4. When someone says to keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle, they really mean it.
5. When a mommy and daughter walk around aimlessly, they still look mah-velous.
6. It is actually possible to provide my family with too much food.
7. Even rich people look frumpy when they're sweaty.
8. Crocs with socks are better when it's hot.
9. You can fit two weeks worth of dirty laundry into four suitcases.
10. I have wonderful kids.