Saturday, August 26, 2017

I'm still funny

The girl found my blog and asked why I haven't written anything for so long.  "You're still funny" was her explanation.

So, here I am, hiding from Hurricane Harvey, wearing fuzzy pink socks, and feeling quite un-funny.

What's new?  The roof, the water heater, the awning.  Is that funny?  Sonetimes funny is in the eye of the beholder.  It's funny when I steal away with one kid to get a special treat, and then tell them to hurry and finish it so no one else finds out.  It's funny when I think I look all cute and sexy at the grocery store, and then realize that buying gallons of milk is very un-sexy.  It will never stop being funny when the kids knock at my bedroom door and ask "are you naked?"  For some reason, they seem to think that the moment I shut my door, I get naked.  And it's even funnier when my answer is yet, and they ask if I'm sure.

So, hurricane Harvey, watch out!  I'm in my bedroom with the door shut, and I just might be naked.  You've been warned.

1 comment:

SapphireRuby said...

LMBO! You are funny! At least they knock first! LOL

I won't ask why you don't blog more because I'm looking if I manage once a year. LOL.

It is good to see you here though. I'm Glad Harvey wasn't terrible to you.

SapphireRuby