Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finishing Socks

I'm almost finished with my Sockamania socks for February. They're called Simply Love and have hearts running up the foot and the cuffs. They are perfect for Valentine's Day. For some reason, I knit them in a purple color. I have red, but I did them in purple. Maybe I thought that purple would be more wearable on days other than February 14?

We have the best dog in the world!! Last night he got sick, and he actually rang the bell to go outside to be sick. Someone gave him Nacho Cheese Doritos, and apparently he gets sick when he eats Nacho Cheese Doritos. DH asked how I knew he was sick and I told him that Ed had rung the bell to go outside and I was wondering what was taking him so long to get back inside. Normally I wouldn't care what he was doing outside, but it was 2:30 in the morning and I wanted to go back to bed. Oh well, I'll trade a bit of sleep not to have to clean up after the dog. He seems to be fine today. I reminded everyone that the dog really doesn't need a snack in the evening.

No comments: