Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby, It's Hot Out There


Well, the heat is upon us! Time to break out the iced tea. Last year I found Luzianne Flavorings for Iced Tea. If you mix a bit of raspberry with a bit of peach, and a touch of sugar, you get a yummy flavored iced tea - reminiscent of the fancy tea at Olive Garden.


Well, every time I've been to the grocery store lately, I haven't seen these flavorings. I could buy the flavored syrups, but they are made with high fructose corn syrup, and we're trying to avoid that, so they were out.


The flavorings are still made, and should be available. I can order them online, but really want to buy them at the grocery store. My local store lets you request that they carry items, and next time I'm there I'm going to fill out one of those babies.
We need our iced tea!!

No comments: