Friday, January 18, 2008

Never too cold to knit!


It's cold and drizzly here, but great weather for knitting. We were supposed to go to tennis lessons, but you can't play tennis in the yuck. The boys were willing to go, but the mom was not; so here we sit.


Can I just say that if I hear "Smoke on the Water" one more time I'm going to cry! DS3 fancies himself a rock star in the making, but only plays the first 12 notes of the song - over, and over, and over..... Maybe it's not menopause that's making me loopy?


Finished my January Sockamania pattern this morning. It has a dropped stitch pattern, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do it, but it turned out wonderfully. That tiny bit of pinkish yarn is all that was left when I was finished. Talk about cutting it close! Now I've got to finish my Sockamania Ripple sock (did one, not the other) and I won't have any socks in the works. Not to worry, my February Sockamania pattern will be here soon.

No comments: