Thursday, January 31, 2008

Button Button Who's Got the Button?

Don't you love the buttons on blogs? Several of the groups that I like have buttons, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to insert one. I've looked at the information, but just can't get them to work. I guess I need to get a Flikr account first, so that'll be the next thing to work on.

It looks like it might finally be nice enough for tennis on Friday. The boys are anxious to play and the princess misses her friends. Can you play tennis with wind gusts up to 50 mph? We'll find out.

One of the nice ladies on Rachel's knitting group suggested keeping your knitting in a basket on the table. I have a basket that my friend Mary made me 10 years ago that's just been sitting, lonely, looking for a special purpose. It is just perfect. Holds a small knitting project (like a dishcloth), and looks cozy on the table.

When you have a lot of books, organization is key. We bought two new little book cases from Target, and they fit exactly under the bar. I just guesstimated the height, didn't measure. There is less than an inch to spare. Now I just have to move, reorganize and reshelve the kids current school stuff. Maybe a trip to Starbucks is in order first!

No comments: