Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away

Do you ever have those days when you just want to scream? My kids have decided that the best way to deal with each other is to yell whenever someone comes anywhere near them. DS3 let out a shout when ds4 barely brushed against him. Then ds3 screamed again when dh brushed up against him -- although in all fairness, he thought it was ds4. And ds4 screamed "stop it" when dd walked into the room and sat beside him.


It's out of control. I'm tired of yelling. Being quiet about it doesn't work. Can't punish the screamer, they might actually have been hurt. Can't punish the non-screamer, sometimes they didn't do anything. Gonna punish everyone in the room at the time! At least if I send them out of the room it will be quiet in the room I'm in.


Does that make me a bad mother?




No comments: