Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May Cloth


The first cloth of May is finished. It was a pattern by gimpykat and for a while I thought it might be an alien. But it turned out to be about marriage and love - and just in time for my anniversary! Well, it's photographed and has been added to the pile.


After I plow my way through the remainder of my Amazon yarn luck (yarn was supposed to by 48% off and instead, for an hour or so it was $0.48, so I bought a BUNCH), I'm going to make these dishcloths in acrylic and join them into a wacky afghan.


Almost finished with the first of my May Sockamania socks. This is the first time I've done an afterthought heel with sock weight yarn (the Cascade yarn is quite a bit thicker, not to mention stretchy), so I've got my fingers crossed that the sock will fit. Since the heel isn't put in, I can't really try it on like I usually do.

No comments: